영어선생님

• engteacher_img01.gif
    • Hello! My name is Lise Kang. I currently develop English programs and support English teachers as a supervisor. I graduated from Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, majoring in English and minoring in Education. After completing my bachelor, I went to Canada. In Vancouver, I had my TESOL diploma and took an Early Childhood Education program. I also worked at an international summer camp as a Korean counselor. I moved to Montreal to continue my study. I finished my Master's degree in Second Language Education at McGill University. Since 2008, when I came back to Korea, I have helped people learn English more efficiently sharing all of my experience and knowledge.
    • Lise Kang Supervisor
    engteacher_line.gif
  • engteacher_line.gif engteacher_img09.gif
    • Hello, everyone!:) My name is Jane Bak and I come from the sunny island of Gran Canaria, Spain. I was born and grew up in the capital of this wonderful island, Las Palmas de G.C. I majored in English Language and Literature at SNU (Seoul National University), where I was able to experience Korean college life as well as the Korean culture. I am presently enjoying my stay here in Korea and I have been impressed with all of my Gyeseong students. I am looking forward to teaching you and having fun.
    • Jane Bak Instructor
    engteacher_line.gif
  • engteacher_line.gif engteacher_img11.gif
    • Hello! My name is Julie Kim. I am very glad to be a member of the English faculty at Gyeseong Elementary School. I graduated Sookmyung University and majored in Educational Psychology with a minor in English Education. After that I received my MA in English Materials Development at International Graduate School of English. I had various experiences in developing English workbooks and teaching English. I strongly believe my education and experiences will help you study English in an effective way. Thank you!
    • Julie Kim Instructor
    engteacher_line.gif
  • teacher_img11.jpg
    • Hi! My name is Leanne LaMonte. I am originally from Rochester, New York in the United States of America, but I have been living in South Korea since 2010. I graduated with a BA in English Literature from the State University of New York at Brockport and I have a master’s degree in English Education from Korea University. Before I came to Gyeseong, I taught at Gyeonggi Science High School for the Gifted for five years. I enjoyed teaching high school students, but I really love working with younger students. Some of my hobbies are listening to music, exercising, and spending time with my pets. I have two dogs and three cats! I look forward to meeting all of my new students, and I hope we have a great year together. .
    • Leanne LaMonte Instructor
    engteacher_line.gif
    • Hello everyone! My name is Ellen willson and I am from England. I grew up in a town near Durham, which is in the north of the country. Later, I moved to York to complete my Bachelor Degree in Education Studies, at York St John University. Following my undergraduate degree, I went on to receive a Master’s Degree in International and Comparative Education, from Stockholm University in Sweden. In my free time I enjoy exercising and travelling. I enjoy exploring new places and learning about different cultures. I am excited to meet all of my students and I hope we have a great year together.
    • Ellen willson Instructor
    engteacher_line.gif
    • Hello, everyone! My name is Vicky Vallee and I’m from one of the coldest cities in Canada, also referred to as Montreal. I studied at a local university where I obtained a bachelor’s degree in marketing. Then, I pursed my studies to the master level to graduate in international management as I was eager to work in other countries and discover new cultures. Through my studies and professional internships abroad, I realized that a career in education would be a better fit for me. Therefore, I reoriented myself to the teaching industry and moved to Korea in 2016 to begin a new chapter as an English teacher. I’m thrilled to be part of Gyeseong Elementary School’s team and hope we’ll have a wonderful year together. Let the journey begin!
    • Vicky Vallee Instructor
    engteacher_line.gif
    • Hello! I am pleased to introduce myself as your English teacher at Gyeseong Elementary School. My name is Claire Ahn. I was born in Korea but I spent my childhood in Bangkok at a school called NIST International School. I majored in Pedagogy and English Education, and finished my master’s degree in English Education. I taught at Daewon International Middle School and wrote a thesis about the effect of types of text on Korean EFL learners who attend an international middle school in Korea. I was even lucky enough to have the opportunity to volunteer as an interpreter and help the international press when Pope Francis came to Korea in 2014. I am so happy to work here at Gyeseong Elementary School. I am excited to get to know the students more and to have fun learning English together!
    • Claire Ahn Instructor
    engteacher_line.gif
    • Hello everyone! My name is Marcel Labuschagne. I grew up in South Africa and studied in a small university town called Stellenbosch. After finishing my studies, I worked in the environmental sector for a while. I felt like a new challenge, so I moved to Korea to teach! I have found a great passion for teaching English and helping students to develop and grow their knowledge of the world. In my free time I like to read, hike Korea’s beautiful mountains, and enjoy all the tasty food here. I am delighted to be teaching at Gyeseong Elementary school and look forward to meeting all of you!
    • Marcel Labuschagne Instructor
    engteacher_line.gif
    • Hello! My name is Victoria Vallero and I am from San Francisco, California in the United States. I have been teaching in South Korea since 2013, and I started with a BA in Psychology from San Francisco State University. I grew to enjoy developing learning materials for classes, as I have designed various activities, worksheets, and projects for students throughout my career. This influenced my decision to attend California State University, Fullerton to earn my MS in Instructional Design and Technology. I have a passion for encouraging students to enjoy activities where they can learn something in the process, as my own hobbies such as playing board games, drawing, and learning languages do. With such an enriching community in front of me, I look forward to being with you here.
    • Victoria Vallero Instructor
    engteacher_line.gif
    • Hello, everyone! I am Kate Cho, and I am very happy to meet you here at Gyeseong Elementary School. I spent most of my school years in Korea, but I spent a couple of years in England when I was a teenager. This is when my interest in English began. This led me to major in English education throughout my undergraduate and graduate years. I have been teaching English for over ten years, and I think it has been a precious journey to get to know various students. I hope my journey will continue with you, and that we will have a fun and enjoyable time together.
    • Kate Cho Instructor
    engteacher_line.gif
    • Hello, everyone! My name is Diana Hong. I was born in Seoul, Korea, but spent many years of my childhood in Washington in the United States of America. I majored in International Studies of China, and worked as an English-Korean interpreter. After that, I realized what truly beats my heart is to teach students. So, I studied TESOL and started my life working as an English instructor. I have taught in other private Elementary schools for about 6 years and enjoyed spending time with young learners. My main goal of teaching is to make students go through many trials and errors to become confident learners. I am pleased to be part of Gyeseong Elementary School and look forward to having wonderful English classes together!
    • Diana Hong Instructor
    engteacher_line.gif
    • Hello! My name is Angela Shin. I majored in English Education and I received a TESOL certificate from Yonsei University. I have worked at several private elementary schools, and I have spent almost 10 years working with children. I have had a number of valuable experiences, and I would like to make more with you guys here. I love to go hiking and travel to other counties when I have free time. I am so glad to see new students and teachers, and I am very excited to teach you here. I hope we can have a wonderful time together and make our English class enjoyable.
    • Angela Shin Instructor
    engteacher_line.gif